Will Deshaun Watson ask for a trade (2 Viewers)

I would love to have him but I think the best we can hope for is that he stays in the AFC or at the very least OUT of the NFC South.

Unless the Texans pays for his contract, we can't afford it.

His base pay isn't that crazy. Houston would be on the hook for his signing bonus hits.

Haha. No way in heck they will trade. After one tweet, things get blown out of proportion.
Correct X10.

Consider the source: Florio and PFT. Grand masters at spinning speculation out of nothing.

We already had the thread about the single tweet that meant nothing without context, and most agreed was more likely to do with the non-prosecution regarding the death of Jacob Blake.

Again, unavailable QB is unavailable.

He isn't going anywhere. This is just classic media asking a hypothetical question, and letting you believe something could happen ,when it really wont. Straight click bait. Don't get me wrong, if he becomes available you have to ask, but I don't see that happening.

The entire point of getting rid of their coach and stuff is that Watson was being held back and that they need someone who can turn him into a super-star. It's not like Watson is Jameis Winston. He didn't throw 30 INTs. He's looked like a good QB most of his career. He just needs a team around him.

In other words, noway do the Texans move on from him. He's one of the bright spots they have.

Speciation I’m sure. Although, if I cared about winning and I just had a phenomenal individual season but my team went 4-12, I’d be frustrated as all hell.

The entire point of getting rid of their coach and stuff is that Watson was being held back and that they need someone who can turn him into a super-star. It's not like Watson is Jameis Winston. He didn't throw 30 INTs. He's looked like a good QB most of his career. He just needs a team around him.

In other words, noway do the Texans move on from him. He's one of the bright spots they have.
Joe Brady perhaps..............?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom