Will Dorseys Percieved Health Concerns Pose A Problem For The Black And Gold (1 Viewer)

Glenn Dorsey will not be available at the 10th spot.

No, Dorsey does not make it to 10. If he falls to 6, the Saints are coming to get him. Write that down.

He won't be there, and I am no LSU homer, but the guy is the best DT prospect I have seen since Sapp was in his prime.

Ever consider that it just might be the Saints behind leaking this stuff in order to engineer Dorsey dropping to them?

Let's see, give up 2 #1 picks for Sullivan and pass on Dorsey for just 1 #1 pick? No, we can't be that stupid twice!

You can't judge the current coaching staff by the mistakes of the past. This , however, puts the Dorsey discussion in focus. Trade two no 1 for Sullivan? Why not move up and grab Dorsey. I'll bet Dorsey starts in 08.

You can't judge the current coaching staff by the mistakes of the past. This , however, puts the Dorsey discussion in focus. Trade two no 1 for Sullivan? Why not move up and grab Dorsey. I'll bet Dorsey starts in 08.

Who's judging the current coaching staff for the Sullivan pick? Loomis is the link here, not Payton, as you should know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom