Will Dorseys Percieved Health Concerns Pose A Problem For The Black And Gold (1 Viewer)

home dog

Banned
Reaction score
IT SEEMS THAT THE NATIONAL MEDIA OUTLETS ARE TRYING TO WRITE DOWN GLEN DORSEY'S DRAFT STOCK DUE TO PERCIEVED MEDICAL ISSUES. WHAT DOES PAYTON DUE IF DORSEY AND ANY OF THE THREE TOP CORNERS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE TEN SPOT. WILL OUR NEED FOR A TOP COVER CORNER BE OVERSHADOWED BY THE AVAILABILITY OF THE BEST 3 TECHNIQUE D TACKLE IN THE DRAFT?:idunno:

Did they pose any problem for LSU? The healed broken leg bone was never really an issue, and the chop block looked to be very serious, but the way he played since has erased any doubts in my mind, especially considering his performance in the biggest spot, the national championship-- 3 sacks despite being doubled. If that is not dominance versus the highest level of competition in college at the most important time, I don't know what is.

The Saints will hand in the quickest pick in the history of the NFL Draft if Dorsey is still sitting there @10.

W E W I L L D R A F T H I M

T H A T I S W H A T W E W I L L D U E

If you pass up on Dorsey, and he is there, This organization would be the DUMBEST organization and front office out there!! PERIOD!! Give up on all of the CRAP you have been hearing, Dorsey will be GONE by 3, and it will probably be to the Falcons...So get ready New Orleans, he will be sacking Brees, and Pummeling Bush for 2 games a season!! You will then be able to see WHY he has been considered the best player in the draft all year long!! This guy is a FREAGGIN BEAST!! Trust me, you better hope he falls, or that the Falclowns are too stupid to pick him up!! PERIOD!!!

and if somehow he falls, and someone from the Saints organization doesnt have to go on the IR from tearing an achilles running to the podium to get him, I may look at a different organization to follow!!

it is all a BS too me

I think the lower teams are just saying that. They want to say all kinds of bad things, hoping his draft stock will drop. They have been doing this too elite players for years.

He will go in the top 5

The only way he is still there at #10 is if there is injury concerns. Come on PRESS talk him down.

It's my personal opinion (I've said so in other threads) that these "health concerns" are simply rumors started by teams lower in the draft who want a shot at him - and, frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if we were one of the teams perpetuating those rumors.

So what do I think Loomis and Payton would do? They'd high five each other and laugh that the teams ahead of them bought it, draft Dorsey, and continue to laugh all the way to the Super Bowl, baby!

>>>and if somehow he falls, and someone from the Saints organization doesnt have to go on the IR from tearing an achilles running to the podium to get him, I may look at a different organization to follow>>>

I would be supremely dissappointed, but to follow another organization? NO way, NEVER! I am a Saints fan for life. ..I just hope I live to see a Superbowl victory.

and if somehow he falls, and someone from the Saints organization doesnt have to go on the IR from tearing an achilles running to the podium to get him, I may look at a different organization to follow!!

Unless you're a brand new Saints fan, I'll take that as an empty threat. Most of us have watched in horror while the Saints passed up over the obvious pick for someone destined to be a bust many times (i.e. Alex Molden over Eddie George). :no: We'll scream and throw things at walls, and say, "I told you so" when that wrong player turns out to be a bust, but we'll still cheer and get our heart rate up for no one else but the black and gold.

Just please, FO, don't make us prove it yet again this year... :1zhelp:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom