Saints Will I guarantee this video clip will encourage you? (1 Viewer)

Consiglieri

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We had an all star team out for that game.
We really did. Not only were we missing half our starters, but we were missing the better half of our starters.

It's like the team we fielded against the Panthers would have been the "Black" team in our camp "Black and Gold" game. And the "Gold" team would have been better.

dboysaints

Rookie
Reaction score
well... i know we start off slow going 1-1 last 4 to 5 years, and wind up with great record. However, biggest difference is we had DB for those years, and now we have JW...My confidence level is prob a 4/10 that we can achieve double digit wins with JW even if we get all our players back healthy in time...

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it was... especially for those who didn't already realize that these issues were the main reason for our Week 2 collapse.
The missing players can't come back soon enough. And we will need a good injury-free run after this to hang those 'Ws' back in our record!

HoustonSaint68

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good segment...but i'm really getting tired of having to lower the TV volume by 2/3 whenever this dude comes on.

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Note to self: don't pick Saints in week two of Survivor Bowl.
Yep im with you. Only thing that gives me consolation was the other team i strongly considered picking was KansasCity. Either way I eould have been pig skinned.

Also couldn't pick Tampa i used them in week 1. Week 2 definitely was a strange one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom