Saints Will it happen? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I went to the grocery store this morning to get a few things. Of course I'm out and about in my Saints jacket and mask, when this guy that works there that I talk to from time to time ( (yes 6 feet) said to me "Y'all going to the Super Bowl, if that defense can hold up". Hmmm. Defense hold up. I thought about it and I was thinking to myself I could see it but, its something seemed to be missing. What could help them on defense? The offense looks very potent ( fingers crossed all stays well), Secondary looks better( (another boundary corner needed) O Line stout ( Peat and Armstead stay healthy) hmmm Front 7/ run stuffer/pass rushers( Big Rank & D Port please please stay upright). I could see this happening but, I still have thoughts of the last 3 year's and how it's been let down after let down. How much are these FA asking for(Griffen) ?This to me is a well put together team. From players to continuity. Hope the Saints do some more shopping.

I don't know... I feel like we always have the pieces but most time getting to and winning the Super Bowl requires some better luck going our way for a change.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom