Will Jameis pay Lutz for jersey #3 or go with #5? (1 Viewer)

Well I think it's settled. The Saints posted this on Facebook about an hour ago. Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 10.53.55 PM.png

Yep, since the Saints site posted it, #5 must be the final answer to this post. But, it looks a lot like Teddy, especially because of the gloves on both hands. I've never seen Jameis wear gloves but only watched him in games against us. Maybe he wears them in outdoor cold weather games.

Winston said that he is going with jersey #2. He said that he always wanted 2 and now he will get to use it with the Saints!

Perhaps now Stevens will chose #5. :scratch:

I think he will just take #5, new Team, New Beginning.

Winston’s # doesn’t matter... he’s here for 1 year internship and then he’s gone.

Lutz should keep his #. He’s gonna be here a lot longer... keep the continuity

Jamesis should realize that you don't go after a jersey number for a player who has a bigger contract than you do.

Winston said that he is going with jersey #2. He said that he always wanted 2 and now he will get to use it with the Saints!
Yeah, he wanted it at FSU but couldn’t have bcause of Primetime. Not sure why he couldn’t have it in Tampa.

If I were Lutz, I would arm wrestle Winston for the number. Lutz would win every time, and embarrass Winston. Did I say arm wrestle? I meant leg wrestle.

1 for one year! If he sticks, then rock the 5!

He said yesterday he wants 2. That’ll be interesting because Tommy Stevens may also want 2. I would think you give it to the vet in that case....even though he’s new to this team.

There’s no number listed anymore for Stevens on the Saints site roster.
The team website is the last place to go for current roster information.
Edit: misunderstood your post. It indeed may be significant that Stevens is not listed with a number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom