Will Jameis Winston become a, Edited for Self Protection Lol, "Competent" QB under Bruce Arians? (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
To me, Winston has been the ultimate tease, kinda like schizophrenic until now. When he is on, I don't think, except for Mahomes, there is a more lethal passer in the league. But he has never risen to his draft number. Now Bruce Arians as HC. We all know Arians is one of the top offensive minds in football. Will he be able to make Winston into a top tier QB? And even with Arians, does Winston have the Big Game clutch performance skill?

I don't know about Winston, but I don't like Arians in our division.

Elite QBs play at a tremendously high level, consistently. Winston has the ability to have some really good games, but I highly doubt he could perform at that level on a consistent basis. Matter of fact, I’m sure he can’t. He’s an average NFL QB.

Last edited:
Swimmer, you and Vince Young are neck and neck for greatest all time QB prognosticators.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

No way, no how.

Jameis was a pretty good college QB but he lacks the drive and work ethic to excel in the NFL.

The lights on but nobody is home.

Well if your and FSU fan, guess I can give you a pass.... but if not then please stop smoking or drinking what you had minutes before this post lol..... Winston is just another Vince Young lots of talent playing with boys and now with men its not enough... plain and simple....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom