Will Jameis Winston become a, Edited for Self Protection Lol, "Competent" QB under Bruce Arians? (1 Viewer)

Um no. QB rating goes up to 158.3, so maybe in the 1960’s and 1970’s an 88 QB rating would be considered pretty good but times have drastically changed. League average QB rating in 2017 was 88.6, so he’s at best an average QB.

Hey Allan! I am hoping Winston regresses. But ESPN had him as #8 last year. I don't know the criteria for their ranking so it may not be of any value. Looks like he's getting a good deal of the positive rating from running. Statistically, Winston looks pretty good. But we know he's a headcase!

I'm drafting him everywhere I can in my fantasy I play in alot of superflex leagues

I'm drafting him everywhere I can in my fantasy I play in alot of superflex leagues

That's really the question I was asking. He is staying on the Boards to rounds 11-14 in Standard leagues. Under Arians, that seems like a lot of value for QB2. We shall see. As long as he chokes against us, he can put up 50 points on the Turds and Panties

Swimmer, you and Vince Young are neck and neck for greatest all time QB prognosticators.

Hey BooBird! You have to be careful with that statement and cover my back here a little pls. VY is my son's, Loose Cannon, favorite UT player of all time. LOL! Take care Brother! Who Dat!

Hey BooBird! You have to be careful with that statement and cover my back here a little pls. VY is my son's, Loose Cannon, favorite UT player of all time. LOL! Take care Brother! Who Dat!
Loose Cannon - VY was a great college player, no doubt. Living in Texas I was able to see that his college exploits were well documented. Unfortunately, for whatever reasons his NFL game and boasts (to be enshrined in the NFL Hall of Fame) flamed out spectacularly.

Loose Cannon - VY was a great college player, no doubt. Living in Texas I was able to see that his college exploits were well documented. Unfortunately, for whatever reasons his NFL game and boasts (to be enshrined in the NFL Hall of Fame) flamed out spectacularly.

Having gone to LSU, it kills me that Loose Cannon bleeds Burnt Orange. But I have to admit that the national championship game against Southern Cal was the greatest individual championship performance I have ever seen by a single player. VY willed UT to win that trophy.

Arians would have needed to come in and create a new culture. I'm not sure he's done that yet.
This year might just be a stop-gap until he can do what he wants next season. Pending the ownership gives him the chance.

Hey Allan! I am hoping Winston regresses. But ESPN had him as #8 last year. I don't know the criteria for their ranking so it may not be of any value. Looks like he's getting a good deal of the positive rating from running. Statistically, Winston looks pretty good. But we know he's a headcase!

1560983346640.png

That’s based on ESPN’s super secret “QBR” statistic which no one knows the exact formula to and despite their hardest efforts to force it upon the football world, it hasn’t and won’t catch on.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom