Will Lacy be a better pro than Ingram and Richardson? (1 Viewer)

I don't understand why everyone is do hard on Ingram!! He's on a pass happy team where our qb is starting to make 5000 yards look like its easy we had 5 rbs on the ACTIVE roster last year and he was our leading rusher 600+ yards that's pretty freaking amazing if you ask me. So to answer your question NO

Because Ingram has problems as a top notch RB. He runs to straight up and down and for a 5'8" running back that's not good. He was able to get away with this type of running at Bama but it won't work for him in the NFL. If he doesn't change his running style he will never be a consistent 1000 yard per year back in any system...

Because Ingram has problems as a top notch RB. He runs to straight up and down and for a 5'8" running back that's not good. He was able to get away with this type of running at Bama but it won't work for him in the NFL. If he doesn't change his running style he will never be a consistent 1000 yard per year back in any system...

Nonsense. People said the same thing about bush who did well in Miami. Ingram would do extremely well in any run focused offense

Dutchtown High School's Lacy will have a better pro career because he is Louisiana made and Louisiana proud! But seriously, IMO I like his chances being he's only had 390 college touches vs. TR's 608 touches and MI's 622. Big bruiser with super fresh legs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom