Will Lacy be a better pro than Ingram and Richardson? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ive read several websites stating that Lacy may end up being a better RB in the NFL than Ingram and Richardson both.

What are some of your thoughts on that? Lacy is most definitely a beast and hes faster than I realized too.

hard to say really , Ingram and richardson haven't really shown break away speed in the pros, can't wait to see his pro day numbers to see if that separates him

I don't understand why everyone is do hard on Ingram!! He's on a pass happy team where our qb is starting to make 5000 yards look like its easy we had 5 rbs on the ACTIVE roster last year and he was our leading rusher 600+ yards that's pretty freaking amazing if you ask me. So to answer your question NO

how is it that the saints got probably worst RB to come out of bama in the last few years

richardson
lacy
yeldon
ingram

jesus christ scouts....

Itz not out of the Realm of possibilities. I still think Richardson will be special tho.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

hard to say really , Ingram and richardson haven't really shown break away speed in the pros, can't wait to see his pro day numbers to see if that separates him

FYI. Richardson had knee surgery right before the season and played with 3 broken ribs starting at week 6. He still put up almost 1,000 yards, 11 TDs, over 300 yards receiving, and over 50 catches (second on the team). All while playing on a terrible offense. Dude is a beast.

Yes, his stats will be better than Ingram's, but the eyeball test says its not even close between Ingram and Richardson. Do I hope Ingram turns out to be a super stud-YES, but I haven't seen anything that would indicate that it will happen.

I really like ingram but people are so hard on him what do you expect he is on a pass first team and nit to mention he has to share with 3 other runningbacks cut him some slack

Is Lacy being drafted to a team that platoons 4 other running backs on game day....that's something to jeep in mind...what situation Lacy gets drafted to.

Richardson will be the best back in the league in a few years, Lacey won't come close

lacy is going to be a great back, but Richardson is just a freak. pending any serious injury, he may very well be one of the best some day. I really like ingram too, but he is probably on the wrong team to be truly appreciated. he is a player than needs to get in a rhythm to be dominating and we are just too pass happy to make that happen consistently enough to satisfy the fans. this is true especially in the abundance of talent that we possess in rb.

FYI. Richardson had knee surgery right before the season and played with 3 broken ribs starting at week 6. He still put up almost 1,000 yards, 11 TDs, over 300 yards receiving, and over 50 catches (second on the team). All while playing on a terrible offense. Dude is a beast.

Yes, his stats will be better than Ingram's, but the eyeball test says its not even close between Ingram and Richardson. Do I hope Ingram turns out to be a super stud-YES, but I haven't seen anything that would indicate that it will happen.

Peyton Hillis looked so good in Cleveland's offense, he was on the cover of Madden12. I'm not saying Richardson isn't a good back, but Cleveland's offense is built to make RBs look great.

By the way, does Hillis even have a job right now? Did he get cut by the Chiefs?

Ingram is not all that great so I would definitely bet the farm Lacy will be the better pro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom