Speculation Will Levis possibly sliding down draft boards? (Article) (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't he has a very low football IQ and looks like guys like Ryan Leaf/Josh Rosen/Zach Wilson.
Yea I may be desperate….I’ll admit that. If he does have a low football IQ then I definitely don’t want us to draft him, at any spot.

Colin Cowherd??? The same Colin that just recently bashed the GOAT Michael Jordan?!?! Do yourself a favor and never listen to that guy ever again.

I like his show. I don’t always agree with his takes, but I don’t always agree with yours either. ;)

I don’t listen to the whole show, but when I got to lunch he’s on the radio.

I'd think the bust potential of Levis and Richardson is very high.
I agree. And since we no longer NEED to draft a QB I’d prefer not to use #29 on either of them, or Hooker. Let’s go BPA in a position of need…DE, DT, RB, S, WR, TE, LB. Lots of needs and right now QB is not one of them.

I agree. And since we no longer NEED to draft a QB I’d prefer not to use #29 on either of them, or Hooker. Let’s go BPA in a position of need…DE, DT, RB, S, WR, TE, LB. Lots of needs and right now QB is not one of them.
I'd prefer not to address QB until the 4th round at the earliest. But if Hooker is still there at 71, maybe

I'd prefer not to address QB until the 4th round at the earliest. But if Hooker is still there at 71, maybe
I’m not even sure I’d use a 3rd or 4th on a QB this year. We have very solid backups. We can always get a mid round QB prospect in any year. There’s nothing in this year’s QB crop, beyond Young and Stroud, that we won’t be able to get in any other year. Let’s get a player that has more potential to be a contributor.

I’m not even sure I’d use a 3rd or 4th on a QB this year. We have very solid backups. We can always get a mid round QB prospect in any year. There’s nothing in this year’s QB crop, beyond Young and Stroud, that we won’t be able to get in any other year. Let’s get a player that has more potential to be a contributor.
Yeah unless a QB is bap, I'd rather draft a bunch of D lineman

100% agree. Funny thing is is it seems like teams are starting to sober up on one overhyped prospect for another. Yea AR is one of the most athletically gifted guys we've seen in a while but a franchise QB? These teams need to wake up and smell the coffee.
AR needs to sit for at least two years but his physical traits are off the charts. If he slid to second he would great investment for a team with an older QB like the rams. Levis may be get picked in the second just on arm talent.

Last edited:
I would be against Levi's or any QB in the first rd besides Stroud and Young...
If we keep all our picks and they wanna take a shot at a 5th or 7th rd selection on a QB , I would be ok with it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom