Will LUTZ 19/20 - 95% on the season. (1 Viewer)

Currently 7th best fg % in history.

I think Lutz has a little cushion now. He can miss 1 and be safe from Payton. If he misses 2 though, he better call his real estate agent. :hihi:

ETA: Kidding aside, I wonder of that old ST consultant had an affect on Lutz?

I know it's just fantasy... but Lutz is frequently the #1 kicker in the "Start 'Em" advice for fantasy players.

But NFL Network fantasy gurus had Bengals WR John Ross as its #1 WR in the "Start 'Em" advice for the game against the Saints. He did score a TD... but overall that advice didn't work out too well for fantasy owners.

You may think that the Saints have historically had bad luck with kickers. But check this out.

You won't believe the career FG percentage list.
Justin Tucker (Baltimore) is number 1 at 90.08%
Shayne Graham is number 12 at 85.49%
John Carney is at 32 at 82.41%
Garrett Hartley is at 39 at 81.73%
Morten Anderson is at 59 with 79.69%
Surprising, right?

Well Will Lutz isn't on the list because it runs through 2018 and requires a minimum of 100 attempts. He now has 110 and sitting at 88.18%. That would put him right under Justin Tucker at number two and above Vinatieri, Vanderjagt, Gostkowski, and Hauschka (is it a requirement that kicker's names must be hard to spell?)

Anderson's best individual season is with the Falcons.

Now I know that field goals are easier to make now because of the rules against blocking the center and leaping and all that, but still...

Even though I know it's not sustainable, even if he misses a couple, you gotta love that foot!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom