Will Lutz (1 Viewer)

Actually he wasnt. He used to place the ball pretty low over the line and got a few blocked that way. Where he shines was being open to coaching and changing his method.

true... you are correct, I think he was nearly perfect minus the blocks. coaching has made him accurate and his friendship/mentorship from morestead has made him indispensable.

Yeah, I did not like Lutz at all in 2016. He had 3 kicks blocked and returned for either TDs or 2 pt conversions that year...all in close games, too. That 2016 team would have been a playoff team if 2016 Lutz kicked like 2018 Lutz. Hope last season was just the start of good things for him.

Actually he wasnt. He used to place the ball pretty low over the line and got a few blocked that way. Where he shines was being open to coaching and changing his method.

What is it with Baltimore and their ability to find good kickers? First Tucker, who is their Morten Andersen type. Then Lutz, and now that guy they were able to trade fora 5th round draft choice. Someone there has a good eye for young kicking talent.

Wasnt lutz a raven then they cut him and we stole him. I have been wrong before just ask any ex of mine.

Ravens had Tucker, they had no need for Lutz so Harbaugh recommended him to Payton. They didn't steal him, he was given to the Saints. A very well received gift.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom