Will Marshon Lattimore be traded ?? I think he should. It make sense. Would you do this trade? (1 Viewer)

Wonder if they'll invest in DT for the DL?
Idk. I like our interior DL. Think we are weak on the edges, pass rush wise. Cam is worn down, Trey is prolly gone, and Marcus Davenport just isn’t the guy we hoped he’d be. I know that’s unpopular, but just seems to be what it is. We need an edge that can pressure. Bad.

Everybody has a price. Two first round picks Lattimore is gone.

That’s what fans don’t get. If Saints get the same offer that Ramsey got, Lattimore a goner. Saints tried to trade Alvin Kamara, traded Jimmy Graham and booted Sproles. Saints going to have many holes to fill. Don’t be fool, This team is going through a major retooling.

That’s what fans don’t get. If Saints get the same offer that Ramsey got, Lattimore a goner. Saints tried to trade Alvin Kamara, traded Jimmy Graham and booted Sproles. Saints going to have many holes to fill. Don’t be fool, This team is going through a major retooling.
Latt will not bring 2 firsts. He’s not as good as Ramsey.

This what was given up for Jalen Ramsey: two first-round draft picks (2020, 2021) and a fourth-round pick in 2021

Trade Lattimore with the Bengals(5) or Eagles(6). Try to get the Ramsey deal, two 1st and a 4th or a 1st and 3rd this year and 2nd next year.

I think Marshon is a top 5 CB in NFL. Lattimore is the only player that you can get most for and he has no dead cap hit. I would keep Janoris Jenkins, P. Robinson, and PJ Williams(would be cheapest way instead of breaking bank on Lattimore). Finally see if you can extend Hendrickson on friendly deal. Saints will have to make some hard decisions. This is just business. Saints will have to do what’s right for making a winning team.

No way. You're not fooling us, Mike Evans.

Love these threads!!
So glad our fellow forum members do not decide anything :D

Maybe just trade all of them: Lat, Kamara, Thomas, Ramczyk…
Lets move Payton finally to the Cowboys, people on here are calling for his head :D
then DA will eventually take the HC job in Philly

great, lets start over all again! those next 40 years of being the AINTS again will be great! Maybe 2106 we get a great new HC and QB duo!

Loving it! crazy people… crazy!!

This what was given up for Jalen Ramsey: two first-round draft picks (2020, 2021) and a fourth-round pick in 2021

Trade Lattimore with the Bengals(5) or Eagles(6). Try to get the Ramsey deal, two 1st and a 4th or a 1st and 3rd this year and 2nd next year.

I think Marshon is a top 5 CB in NFL. Lattimore is the only player that you can get most for and he has no dead cap hit. I would keep Janoris Jenkins, P. Robinson, and PJ Williams(would be cheapest way instead of breaking bank on Lattimore). Finally see if you can extend Hendrickson on friendly deal. Saints will have to make some hard decisions. This is just business. Saints will have to do what’s right for making a winning team.
LOL, u must not have been here for the 20 plus years of ineptitude/lack of talent in the secondary, huh?

Booo OP boooo

Lattimore's addition transformed the defense. Remember 2007-08 and 2012-2016? Jason David? Brandon Browner?

Having two good CB's is the single most important thing a defense can have. Look at the years when the Saints defense was good. In 2009-2011 we had Greer/Porter. In 2013 we had Greer/Lewis. In 2017-2020 we had Lattimore and whatever #2 we could scrape up. If we lose Lattimore then our #2 becomes the #1 and everybody else moves up. Do you want PJW out there as a starter?

While the last playoff game was a big downer, it was awesome to see our CB's in such tight coverage. Having a good #1CB is the key to that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom