Will Marshon Lattimore be traded ?? I think he should. It make sense. Would you do this trade? (1 Viewer)

Also, I love to watch the transition from "We", "Us", and "our" to "the Saints" and "They" after a loss. It's always hilarious.

Just my unprofessional opinion as I have never been a GM or worked in the front office of an NFL team. If the Saints are going to be rebuilding or reloading, whichever you want to call it, players like Lattimore, Thomas, and Kamara are the guys you build around not ship out of town. You don't trade known young commodities for draft picks that is no guarantee to work out. Again just my uneducated opinion.

The only positions I'm not open to trading are top OL, DL, LB, and franchise QB. Good players in other positions are not as rare. I know it's what fans do, but we shouldn't get attached to DB's WR's, and RB's. Nothing personal against Lat, he's a great athlete and a good player, but he is not rare.

Seems like we've been talking about trading Latt since his second year in the league. Why are people so eager to get rid of one of the best Corners we've ever had? This one is simple. You keep quality cover Corners who are in their prime. It's going to be costly but that's the price of poker. We've spent years trying to draft a Corner this good. Trade him away and it could be years before we draft another Corner this good.

We finally get a lockdown CB and all people wanna do is talk about trading him. I’d rather keep Lattimore over T-Rex. Mainly because this is a contract year for T-Rex. I’d like to see what else he can do without a pay day being #1. Corners like Lattimore don’t just walk into a locker room every day..

The only positions I'm not open to trading are top OL, DL, LB, and franchise QB. Good players in other positions are not as rare. I know it's what fans do, but we shouldn't get attached to DB's WR's, and RB's. Nothing personal against Lat, he's a great athlete and a good player, but he is not rare.
He is absolutely rare! Do you people remember Jason David? C’mon

He is absolutely rare! Do you people remember Jason David? C’mon
No kidding. Last season, Lattimore took multiple #1 receivers off the stat sheet. Revis and Asomugha are the only other two corners in the modern era that I can recall doing that. Lattimore is invaluable (when he's got his head in the game). I just wish he was a little more consistent.

No kidding. Last season, Lattimore took multiple #1 receivers off the stat sheet. Revis and Asomugha are the only other two corners in the modern era that I can recall doing that. Lattimore is invaluable (when he's got his head in the game). I just wish he was a little more consistent.
I agree with you on being consistent.. seems like the greater the task the more he shows up. I mean look at the TD he knocked down, Lattimore does so much for our defense but people wanna trade him like he’s nothing. Noooooo thanks CB’s like him are rare. There’s a reason people would offer the bank for a player like him.

This what was given up for Jalen Ramsey: two first-round draft picks (2020, 2021) and a fourth-round pick in 2021

Trade Lattimore with the Bengals(5) or Eagles(6). Try to get the Ramsey deal, two 1st and a 4th or a 1st and 3rd this year and 2nd next year.

I think Marshon is a top 5 CB in NFL. Lattimore is the only player that you can get most for and he has no dead cap hit. I would keep Janoris Jenkins, P. Robinson, and PJ Williams(would be cheapest way instead of breaking bank on Lattimore). Finally see if you can extend Hendrickson on friendly deal. Saints will have to make some hard decisions. This is just business. Saints will have to do what’s right for making a winning team.

NO.....DO NOT TRADE MARSHON LATTIMORE

Why’s everyone talking about trading our great players? This is just stupid thinking.

We finally get a lockdown CB and all people wanna do is talk about trading him. I’d rather keep Lattimore over T-Rex. Mainly because this is a contract year for T-Rex. I’d like to see what else he can do without a pay day being #1. Corners like Lattimore don’t just walk into a locker room every day..

He lacks motivation to be great, he mentally checked out in some instances, slow starts and propensity to play down to his competition. All factors when attempting to re-sign a player. If a deal were on the table for Lattimore and our 1st for Watson I’d take that deal in a heartbeat. That’s not to say I don’t love what Lattimore brings when he is on but he’s no Ramsey week in and week out.

This...Although the pass rush did disappear in the playoffs. Of course.
this is why I won't be too hurt when Trey Hendrickson is inevitably gone next season. he was great all season, but when we needed him most on Sunday, he was nowhere to be found.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom