Will Mora Jr.Be Fired? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Blank cans him as soon as tomorrow.He has lost control of his players and I think he was given an ultimatum to win today's game.Pure speculation on my part,but this team is in full meltdown mode.I think we nailed Jr.'s coffin shut today...

I sure hope not. If they keep firing coaches, they may actually find a good one eventually.

No way. He gets 1 more year at least.

I don't see it happening tomorrow. Technically, the Falcons are still within reach of the playoffs. However, those coordinators are definitely as good as gone after this season. Mora may get another year, in my opinion.

Hopefully they keep him around for another 3 years. We had to live with Haslett for 6 seasons...

I hope not, I wish them years of more suffering of the kind we'd become accustomed to prior to this year. Seriously, I think Mr. Mexico is the problem and I lay that 140 Million dollar problem at Mr. Blank's feet.

The Falcons board has speculation that somebody is getting fired. Hopefully it's the admin of their board that allows those ridiculous signatures.

i think they messed up when they got rid of reeves. I think he knew how to use vick better than mora jr.

I think the first thing that will happen is a change in the coordinators. If that doesn't work then you fire the head coach. I'm not a Vick hater but I think he has a lot to do with the poor play of the offense but they can't do anything about him because of that ridiculous contract he signed.

I don't think he will.. but he looked like he had completely given up when he dropped to his knees after White dropped the wide open catch

Todays loss marks the first time the turds have been under 500 with Mora as coach.....he doesn't deserve to be canned.

(Plus he's 0-2 against Payton.....here's to him sticking around for a while) ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom