Will Payton give a little on Offense to help rob get pieces for his defense? [mod edit title] (1 Viewer)

DEUCERICKBOY02

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Offense to help rob get pieces for his defense? I know this will always be an offense first team but maybe Sean realized during his time out that defense is what wins in this league. What do you guys think.. Will Sean allow loomis to make surprise moves like maybe putting ivory or sproles(flame away) on the trade market..

[mod edit - no teaser titles please]

Last edited by a moderator:
Our O is our bread and butter. You can't remove parts from an efficient machine and expect it to run as well.

Payton like sproles so he not going no where

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk

Ok I like sproles too doubt he is going anywhere but someone on offense might.. We have to start getting defensive talent somehow.. Via draft and trades

I've heard a couple people say that they thought the reason Ingram was being given so many carries was possibly in order to prove his worth and make him tradable.

He played better towards the end of the year, but so much for that theory.

One of the biggest problems last year on O was (among others) predictability. Especially by looking at the RB, many times the D would know if we'd pass or run: the ingram case is a blatant one; i don't care if he has stone hands or what, i hope that if ingram+sproles+thomas are back coach P will be able to mix things up a bit

Offense to help rob get pieces for his defense? I know this will always be an offense first team but maybe Sean realized during his time out that defense is what wins in this league. What do you guys think.. Will Sean allow loomis to make surprise moves like maybe putting ivory or sproles(flame away) on the trade market..

This thread is so ill-informed.

We spent more on salary for the defense the last three years then the offense, including last season with Brees' contract.

We've spent more draft picks on defensive players vs. offensive players the last six years.

Sean Payton's offense isn't awesome because we dump all our resources into it. It's awesome because Payton is a genius and Brees is a sicko.

Thought this was going to be about running the ball or clock killing drives.

We spent more on salary for the defense the last three years then the offense, including last season with Brees' contract.

We've spent more draft picks on defensive players vs. offensive players the last six years.

Sean Payton's offense isn't awesome because we dump all our resources into it. It's awesome because Payton is a genius and Brees is a sicko.

This is what I was looking for. We do draft defense, and we do sign defensive free agents. There will be no problem to trying to build up the defense.

:plus-un2: And I don't mind if someone does not happen to know these facts, but when it is aggrivating when such a person takes a shot at SP like the OP did:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom