Will people be happy if Taysom does well... (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Or upset?

You would think that the Saints starting qb doing well would be a great thing, but this is 2020, and people like to be proven right, so I imagine people will be upset if he doesn’t fail.

Think me odd (and who doesn’t) with this topic, but looking through Twitter it seems like people are going to tune in Sunday at noon in hopes that he fails (and by extension the Saints), where I am not sure how they will react if he comes out and puts up a great game.

I'll eat Ws all day

I'm just worried about how passing ball will go. I hope he's way better than he hss shown.

Also worried how he is going to stay healthy taking hits on the regular.

Last edited:
Since they are playing Atlanta, all hate will be put aside for the week.

I just fear the wrath if the game is lost.

Saints fans will be happy. Analysts will be upset and surprised. But some are going to come out with fake I told you so’s and expert analysis of what to expect in the future. Trying to be the first premier source on Taysom Hill.

All I know is that I’m more excited and relieved than the beginning of the week. Let’s goooo!!!!’ ⚜🤟🏾💯

If Hill lights it up, that answers so many questions about the Saints future and I think that will help all of us sleep a little better.

If it were Winston and he did well, there'd still be questions about the future and I for one don't care to keep playing that game for yet another year.

If Kamara isn't 100% or out for this game and we don't have someone to fill the Taysom role on offense, it's likely that he may struggle a bit. I trust CSP to scheme for this possibility but naturally, this board is gonna take an almost collective dump on Hill if it doesn't work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom