Will Reggie Bush rush for over 100yds. this season? (1 Viewer)

Reggie Bush will be at his best when he averages 100 yards a game from scrimmage. As long as we have both Deuce and Bush, this should be the number we have for Reggie as a realistic goal, that includes rushing and recieving.

He will do so only if Payton decides to rest Deuce outright for one game. I tought he was trying to do that (sort of unofficially) last week against the Bungles. I still think that was his plan, but the game started getting tough and he knew he needed Deuce to pound them some in the second half, but then the score got away in the fourth quarter and he had to go pass-crazy to try and catch them.
Anyway, I doubt it will happen this year.

All it will take is him to finally break a 60 or 70 yarder which i think will happen. (hopefully tomarrow)

He's still a rookie....yes he will.

He'll be a rookie all season long.

Hence the asking,

(this is a direct copy-paste coming)

Will Reggie Bush rush for over 100yds. this season?

I don't know if he will or won't. Honestly I don't care. If we win, nothing else matters. Deuce's carries, Reggie's carries, Brees' streak, Colston's ROY, pffft. In the wind. Just win baby

One month ago--some had little faith. Give um hell Reggie!

You have to love going back to old threads, sometimes they are funny other times just sad.

20 carries for 126 yards...........NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! (in my best Borat accent)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom