Will Sean Payton stop being Bruce Arians (1 Viewer)

Louie18914

Very Banned
Reaction score
Where was the short quick passing attack/scheme from the last 15 years?

It has proven it can beat the blitz by getting the ball out

Our wr group isnt the greatest but Callaway, Harris and J Johnson has the skillset to be proficient running short slants and crosses. and there is also legal pick plays to create separation (J Johnson GB TD)

BUT BUT BUT Winston isnt Brees lol

So isnt Bridgewater and he went 5-0 running the short passing scheme

scheme the JW offense to a short passing attack than setup to take the shots deep and not the other way around

Sean Payton had a major episode of Chicksdigthelongballitis after the GB game with JWs arm strength

I could be wrong, but I don’t think we even attempted a long pass until the 4th quarter.
JW was holding the ball too long

SP called 5-7 step dropback playaction long developing routes (both times sacked)

go shotgun and complete short passes

Darnold passed to DJ Moore 8 times vs Adebo before we can put a hand on Darnold

There isn't a route on this earth that can beat a free rusher up the middle...that's how bad pass pro was last week
lol yes of course

Defenses will not give JW/SP clean pocket and time to beat them

JW/SP/AK will face blitz/stunts/stacked boxes until they do

Boy is this a very ‘hardly any data to support my claim but I am going to make it anyway bc it sounds kind of insightful even though the reality is kind of opposite of what I say it is’ take
Not all opinions require ten hours of research. It’s his opinion and this is a forum. Sometimes people mistake SR for ESPN and Fans for Analyst.

I do believe we tried to stretch the field more than we should have while we were still in the game.

JW was holding the ball too long

SP called 5-7 step dropback playaction long developing routes (both times sacked)

go shotgun and complete short passes

Darnold passed to DJ Moore 8 times vs Adebo before we can put a hand on Darnold
By holding on to the ball too long, do you mean while running for his life?

I don't get it, why are people still making long term evaluations on JW over a game that was obviously a fustercluck on every level. This would be like Bronco fans trashing all of their QBs after their QBless game against us last year.

No doubt Sunday sucked be we had circumstances that lead to it sucking, well be better this week. Just chill out for a little.

I don't think you can make an indictment on any QB after 2 starts. Especially with the circumstances this team has faced for the past few weeks. We are definitely not the team that played on Carolina.

Where was the short quick passing attack/scheme from the last 15 years?

It has proven it can beat the blitz by getting the ball out

Our wr group isnt the greatest but Callaway, Harris and J Johnson has the skillset to be proficient running short slants and crosses. and there is also legal pick plays to create separation (J Johnson GB TD)

BUT BUT BUT Winston isnt Brees lol

So isnt Bridgewater and he went 5-0 running the short passing scheme

scheme the JW offense to a short passing attack than setup to take the shots deep and not the other way around

Sean Payton had a major episode of Chicksdigthelongballitis after the GB game with JWs arm strength
All I can say is

laughing-laugh.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom