will season ticket holders have an opportunity to purchase tickets to the game in London? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
considering it is a home game for us, will we get first dibs on all tickets? i probably will not be making the trip due to the LSU-georgia game the previous day, but if they are going to screw us out of a home game i might purchase a ticket for face value and sell it because my brother said last year tickets were going in the 800 range for the fins-giants game, I have never scalped a ticket in my life before but I wouldnt feel bad about this due to the circumstances

I would love to have an opportunity to buy these tickets.. I have 8 season tickets and I could pay for all of them for the next two years by scalping them.

that's what I am saying, if we are the "home team" we should have the opportunity to purchase the same amount of tickets as we hold at the dome, which would be 5 in my case

considering it is a home game for us, will we get first dibs on all tickets? i probably will not be making the trip due to the LSU-georgia game the previous day, but if they are going to screw us out of a home game i might purchase a ticket for face value and sell it because my brother said last year tickets were going in the 800 range for the fins-giants game, I have never scalped a ticket in my life before but I wouldnt feel bad about this due to the circumstances

If they do, I bet they will make it a package: flight plan, hotel, game tickets. By the time they get through with it, it will be several thousand dollars. I am sure that will deter just buying a ticket only and selling it on ebay for big profits.

i doubt that season ticket holders will have that kind of opportunity....this is about pimping out the NFL to london.....they want new fans even if it means they have to screw some old fans out of a game.....

Last year the Giants vs Dolphins game had an allotment of tickets go to each of the teams for distribution to their fans. I would assume this season would be the same thing and I could only hope the Saints allow their season-ticket holders first crack at those.

Last season both teams offered 3-day travel packages with various levels of luxury. The Home Dolphins ranged from $1700 to $3800 while the visiting Giants ranged from $2400-$4800.

http://www.quintevents.com/international/londongame.html
http://www.bigbluetravel.com/

I also read that all tickets for the London game had to be picked up in person with photo ID at Wembley stadium the week preceding the game. I am not sure if they will do the same thing this season or not, but it defeats the purpose to buy a ticket to scalp if you have to travel to London to pick it up.

Last year the Giants vs Dolphins game had an allotment of tickets go to each of the teams for distribution to their fans. I would assume this season would be the same thing and I could only hope the Saints allow their season-ticket holders first crack at those.

Last season both teams offered 3-day travel packages with various levels of luxury. The Home Dolphins ranged from $1700 to $3800 while the visiting Giants ranged from $2400-$4800.

http://www.quintevents.com/international/londongame.html
http://www.bigbluetravel.com/

I also read that all tickets for the London game had to be picked up in person with photo ID at Wembley stadium the week preceding the game. I am not sure if they will do the same thing this season or not, but it defeats the purpose to buy a ticket to scalp if you have to travel to London to pick it up.

So you'd have to be in London a week before the game??!!

*(&%(*!!!

So you'd have to be in London a week before the game??!!

*(&%(*!!!
I think it is any time the week before the game. Most of the packages that I saw were weekend packages with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night hotel stays. I would assume one of the things the packages would include is a bus ride over to the stadium to pick up your tickets on one of the days prior to the game.

As cheap as flights have gotten to Western Europe, I would never spend $1700 minimum unless that includes the 3-4 day stay in Buckingham or Kensington Palace.

I am sure Saint Fans and Charger Fans will have dibbs on tickets, but I doubt they will be in any Season Ticket Package.

Looked up Tickers on AA.com from DFW too LHR 2 Tickets Economy SuperSaver and the Total was $1913.80 thats leaving Friday Evening and Arriving Early Saturday Morning.

For those planning on going leave on Friday because of the time you loose flying over, rather arrive on Saturday then arrive on Sunday and Rush too get too the Stadium/Hotel or both.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom