Will Smith and Hollis Thomas at the Arena (1 Viewer)

someone

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was at the New Orleans Arena tonight for the dunk contest, etc. and I happened to be in the same suite as Will Smith and Hollis Thomas. I just wanted to say that Will Smith's wife/girlfriend or whatever she was is absolutely gorgeous. I was definitely jealous. And Dwight Howard is a beast. That's all.

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
we would all have gorgeous women if we made millions of dollars a year!!!

St. Greatness

Tartar Sauce!!!
Reaction score
I was at the New Orleans Arena tonight for the dunk contest, etc. and I happened to be in the same suite as Will Smith and Hollis Thomas. I just wanted to say that Will Smith's wife/girlfriend or whatever she was is absolutely gorgeous. I was definitely jealous. And Dwight Howard is a beast. That's all.
Wait, you were that close to them and you didn't even speak/try to get an autograph? I'm sorry, but that=fail :covri:.

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
I disagree. If I were a celebrity I would get tired of people always pestering me. Maybe a "good luck next year" or something like that, but these guys probably get harassed all the time.

srenner

C-R-U-N-K.....
Reaction score
that stinks for you man, you are in a suite that probably had free food and just your luck you are in there with Hollis Thomas. you must be starving!!!

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yes sir. :)

and that's awesome, I would've tried to make friendly conversation with them or something, though.

OP
someone

someone

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought about it but then I decided that Will Smith is with his woman so I didn't want to bother them and Hollis Thomas didn't look like a man who wanted to talk. I didn't want to bother them while they were enjoying the events. Plus I was a little intimidated by the beauty of Mrs. Smith.

bcdakid490

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
She is definitely amazing.

I work at a frame shop and she got a Scarface poster framed with us. When she came to pick it up, I talked with her for a while and offered to bring the picture down to her car (for selfish reasons obviously:ezbill: ).

On the way, she told me it was for Will Smith, who was the father of the baby she had with her. I was disappointed (I probably had no shot anyway), but I thought it was pretty cool. We talked about the Saints for a while; she is a really nice girl.

NCSaint

I disagree. If I were a celebrity I would get tired of people always pestering me. Maybe a "good luck next year" or something like that, but these guys probably get harassed all the time.
I have seen a few athletes and did just that. One was Magic Johnson. I saw him at an airport and just kind of gave him a hey Magic hope all is going well. Less than 5 mts later he was surrounded by people then he jumped into a Limo. Another was a QB for an NFL team. Saw him in the hunting section of a sports store. Just said hey hope all is going well. Same thing about 5 mts later he was surrounded by people.

Nonreg

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
id definatly would of atlest talked to him, if anything it makes him look better infront of his woman :)

FalconsHater

All-Pro
Reaction score
So what....

So what? That's part of being a professional athlete and making millions of dollars! Getting "pestered" by fans comes with the territory. I say "pester" the heck out of them for an autograph or picture with them.

OP
someone

someone

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Will Smith and his wife :9:

She looked different than this picture. Maybe it was just because her hair was straightened. I took a picture with my phone but it didn't come out too good because i didn't want to get to close and make it obvious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom