Will Smith and Hollis Thomas at the Arena (1 Viewer)

someone

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was at the New Orleans Arena tonight for the dunk contest, etc. and I happened to be in the same suite as Will Smith and Hollis Thomas. I just wanted to say that Will Smith's wife/girlfriend or whatever she was is absolutely gorgeous. I was definitely jealous. And Dwight Howard is a beast. That's all.

we would all have gorgeous women if we made millions of dollars a year!!!

I was at the New Orleans Arena tonight for the dunk contest, etc. and I happened to be in the same suite as Will Smith and Hollis Thomas. I just wanted to say that Will Smith's wife/girlfriend or whatever she was is absolutely gorgeous. I was definitely jealous. And Dwight Howard is a beast. That's all.

Wait, you were that close to them and you didn't even speak/try to get an autograph? I'm sorry, but that=fail :covri:.

I disagree. If I were a celebrity I would get tired of people always pestering me. Maybe a "good luck next year" or something like that, but these guys probably get harassed all the time.

that stinks for you man, you are in a suite that probably had free food and just your luck you are in there with Hollis Thomas. you must be starving!!!

Yes sir. :)

and that's awesome, I would've tried to make friendly conversation with them or something, though.

I thought about it but then I decided that Will Smith is with his woman so I didn't want to bother them and Hollis Thomas didn't look like a man who wanted to talk. I didn't want to bother them while they were enjoying the events. Plus I was a little intimidated by the beauty of Mrs. Smith.

She is definitely amazing.

I work at a frame shop and she got a Scarface poster framed with us. When she came to pick it up, I talked with her for a while and offered to bring the picture down to her car (for selfish reasons obviously:ezbill: ).

On the way, she told me it was for Will Smith, who was the father of the baby she had with her. I was disappointed (I probably had no shot anyway), but I thought it was pretty cool. We talked about the Saints for a while; she is a really nice girl.

I disagree. If I were a celebrity I would get tired of people always pestering me. Maybe a "good luck next year" or something like that, but these guys probably get harassed all the time.

I have seen a few athletes and did just that. One was Magic Johnson. I saw him at an airport and just kind of gave him a hey Magic hope all is going well. Less than 5 mts later he was surrounded by people then he jumped into a Limo. Another was a QB for an NFL team. Saw him in the hunting section of a sports store. Just said hey hope all is going well. Same thing about 5 mts later he was surrounded by people.

Will Smith and his wife :9:

n547580872_470174_2386.jpg

id definatly would of atlest talked to him, if anything it makes him look better infront of his woman :)

So what....

So what? That's part of being a professional athlete and making millions of dollars! Getting "pestered" by fans comes with the territory. I say "pester" the heck out of them for an autograph or picture with them.

Will Smith and his wife :9:

n547580872_470174_2386.jpg
She looked different than this picture. Maybe it was just because her hair was straightened. I took a picture with my phone but it didn't come out too good because i didn't want to get to close and make it obvious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom