Will Smith Arrested{MERGED} (1 Viewer)

I wasn't there that night, however sure seems I've walked in this mans shoes. Alcohol can bring things out of you no one would ever expect. Not saying Will was at fault but his wife sounds like she may have gotten a little upset. Will more than likely was trying to keep his wife from being arrested, being completely embarrassed by making a seen or both. He apparently grabbed her and was trying to seperate her from the incident thus ending it. She I'm sure was screaming bringing attention to the situation and once again the peace maker goes to jail.

Exactly what I was thinking.
no,its all about the booze..now after shes clear headed..crap happens when you where your not suppose to be...I dont underwe all know this,

Smith is accused of grabbing his wife by the hair and pulling her down the street near a nightclub in Lafayette, Louisiana. He was arrested shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday, booked into the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center and released on $1,000 bond.
Smith’s wife was described as having suffered minor injuries.
Smith has started 10 games for the Saints this year.

Sounds like they had a little too much fun and too much to drink and ended up in an argument in public that turned ugly. Hopefully its not something that goes on very often.

Hopefully this story IS overblown... like the time Jonathan Vilma supposedly tried to kill someone by running over him with his car.

Despite the all caps, pulling your wife away by the hair is not acceptable behavior.

I don't know. I've seen my wife plenty mad. Of course, she's less than 100# soaking wet, but if she was mad enough I could see having to pick her up and carry her or pull her away from someone.

I don't know whether what Will did is right or wrong or what the facts are, but it's not inconceivable that his wife may very well have needed to be pulled by her hair away from a situation.

Ummm...zero, and it's a not a lie. Believe it or not, some of us don't beat our wives for ANY reason. Some of us don't even drink alcohol at all, and we still manage to have fun, fulfilling lives, without ever genuinely having the urge to punch our women in the face.

If you don't drink and you are married and you've never, ever had the urge to punch your wife in the face you're either married to a cross between Mother Theresa and a pre-op Jenna Jamison or you're full of bull.

Statement by his wife on her facebook page!

"It was a huge misunderstanding that was blown overboard. My husband is innocent in all of this and please before you pass judgement know the facts. It is a lot of bs but we are a strong couple and I stick by him. I love you WIll and we will be fine. Who Dat nation we love you and hope you guys will support us. Lov..."
Racquel R Joseph Smith

If you don't drink and you are married and you've never, ever had the urge to punch your wife in the face you're either married to a cross between Mother Theresa and a pre-op Jenna Jamison or you're full of bull.

Or perhaps you're just a civilized human being. I swear some of you must have been raised by animals.

All relationships have problems ALL. Unless he beat her down or really hit her hard upside the head people shouldn't toss their rocks around the glass house. Sometimes people judge too much on this site, maybe it the ones that judge that are the ones hiding from something. :idunno:

(assuming it was all true)

wouldn't judge till i found out what happened. Sometimes people need to be put in thier place. women sometimes get themselves into stupid **** just like men. what if she was about to get into a fight, or get smith into a fight so they get sued. In that scenario, ending the situation by pulling her off by the hair is far from worse things that could have occurred. you just don't know. Maybe she was offered some coke and was about to blow it, an he pulled her off.

Don't be so quick to judge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom