Will Taysom give #7 to Kaepernick? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
As much of an anti-protest model brees is this would infuriate him and be a virus for the team.

fnholmes

Veteran
Reaction score
I do not want Krapperd!ck. He lost his job outright in Frisco and found another way to get attention. I will admit that he was a hell of a talent under Harbaugh and his pistol offense. Once Harbaugh was fired Kaep was never the same. I feel sorry for the guy but he is not the answer for this team. I thought Teddy did a decent job. Too many blocking and false start penalties. The only mistake Teddy made was on the intentional grounding play. His passes were sharp and clean and he did stay calm under pressure. I think coach will focus on cleaning up the penalty issue. I wish Drew a speedy recovery on his quest for another SB ring. By the way, big shout out to the defense keeping it close early on. I know they couldn't do it for the whole game but good job against a really good offense. I do not even want to get started on the referees...Get well soon Drew, we will miss you.

Last edited:

CajunSaint81

Banned
Reaction score
I knew it be a matter of time before someone would come out with this crap. Id rather watch Teddy struggle than have Kaepernick

saintfan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I do not think Kap would be a good choice. He hasn't played football for several years, and I understand his physical appearance has changed, and from what I understand, he is not in football shape, Hopefully it won't be necessary to get a replacement QB, but I do not believe that Kap could be made football ready in time before Drew returns.

Also, Drew's injury should prepare for life after Drew retires. What we saw yesterday was a deflated team, lacking their leader. I do not envy whatever QB follows Drew. Whoever he is, he will never be able to fill Drew's shoes, and will always be criticized.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Great first post! :happy0005: At 119 years old I'm surprised you waited until yesterday to join SR. You don't have much time left to enjoy it.

Screenshot_20190916-084057.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom