Will the next DC be hired before the combine? (1 Viewer)

WHODATDYLAN

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I would think he would be so they can put in their word on who they want to scout but I don't know.

Things will probably get much more active next week. I would think we will hire someone within the next 10-14 days.

They want to interview a couple position coaches who are playing in the Superbowl. They gotta wait a few more days.

Then I think we'll hear more.

I would think the DC would be hired well before free agency starts, but probably after the Superbowl so we can have access to those coaches.

They want to interview a couple position coaches who are playing in the Superbowl. They gotta wait a few more days.

Then I think we'll hear more.

I agree with this thought.
Not a bad thing to have those guys in the city this week. Even though they are preoccupied by game prep, they still get to see what it would be like to live in N.O. if they decide to take the job.

I think we higher Tomsula with in 2 days of the Superbowl. Don't even have to fly him in. Just take him out to dinner, make sure he is the guy, and do the damn thing!

Love his philosophy on tailoring your scheme to your players. He is the anti-Spags in that regard.

I believe that all coaching positions will be filled by the combine. That would be ideal, being that that D-Coordinator would probably like or need to speak with any future players he may draft. Things will definitely speed up about a week or so after the Superbowl.

I think we higher Tomsula with in 2 days of the Superbowl. Don't even have to fly him in. Just take him out to dinner, make sure he is the guy, and do the damn thing!

Love his philosophy on tailoring your scheme to your players. He is the anti-Spags in that regard.

Ya, Tomsula's Times-Picayune interview sounded like an off the cuff sales pitch for a job interview.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom