Will the NFL not suspend Andre Johnson with Houston playing on NFLN this week? (1 Viewer)

i dont think that was intentional by Finnigan.. like its already been stated AJ has been a model citizen among his position and amongst NFL players all together i think Goodell relized that and gave him a pass for it.. i understand fighting like that is few and far between in the NFL but theres a whole other professional league that glorifies throwing down the equipment and exchanging haymakers when theres a difference in opinion, no reason to overreact over this one situation.. i give Goodell his props for finally making a well thought out decision

Andre tore off and threw Finnegan's helmet first. They should both be suspended. Johnson actually threw and connected with punches. That is a no no.:nono:

Andre tore off and threw Finnegan's helmet first. They should both be suspended. Johnson actually threw and connected with punches. That is a no no.:nono:

agree no way this crap should go unpunished i don't want my kids seeing some idiot throwing haymakers out there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom