Will the Saint play on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score

how has this not already been resolved? We are days away from playing in the dome. What happens if they don’t get approval?

So there is a legit chance of them not being allowed to play this Sunday?

They'll play on Sunday. And at least one high school team (Holy Cross) has said they'll practice and play in Jefferson or St. Bernard Parish if they have to.

how has this not already been resolved? We are days away from playing in the dome. What happens if they don’t get approval?

i think phase 3 starts tomorrow, seems too late to just be deciding if game can play sunday

The reason he's asking is Cantrell said NOLA will stay in phase 2 even if the state goes to phase 3. Under current phase 2 rules, that means no football in New Orleans. Personally, I think they'll come up with some exception but even if they didn't, the Saints could just play in Death Valley (I doubt it comes to that).

i think phase 3 starts tomorrow, seems too late to just be deciding if game can play sunday

The reason he's asking is Cantrell said NOLA will stay in phase 2 even if the state goes to phase 3. Under current phase 2 rules, that means no football in New Orleans. Personally, I think they'll come up with some exception but even if they didn't, the Saints could just play in Death Valley (I doubt it comes to that).
But they've been practicing in New Orleans for over a month now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom