Will the Saints be #1 this week in all power polls? (1 Viewer)

ChopperSaint

Official gum of champions
Reaction score
Or do you think that Indy will still get most of the love.
I dont think any poll should have us rated below anyone.

Indy has played several tight games.
The Saints have never trailed.
Minn, has had 2 last second wins.

If the polls are objective you cant vote anyone else #1

Minny is 6-0 and Indy are 5-0. The Favre/Manning jiz$fest will be too much for some to resist.

But I would not be surprised if the Saints are ranked #1 in a majority of the polls.

Yes. Most likely.

The Colts may stay number 1 but I can't buy a team that hasn't beaten a team with a winning record as better then us. We'll see.

Out of sight, out of mind for Indy, they'll drop just because they didn't play, happened to us in a few last week. But no, we'll be #1

I hope so. If not, I may not be able to sleep because of the rage inside my innerds.

No we won't be a unanimous #1. I think in the vast majority of polls we will be though. That's the best you can hope for. People that organize these power rankings still have their biases.

the Saints are #1 im my mind and heart and thats all that matters

We probably will be #4, as we are clearly the weakest of the undefeated teams and basically won all our games with smoke and mirrors and a lot of luck. [/dripping sarcasm]

At this point I don't think it matters. We know who the best team is and so do most of their readers. I'm to a point where I would prefer it if they didn't put us at #1 so more ppl would question their credibility and bias.

I know Miami is not great but they are playing well and have managed the clock well that is what we need to worry about now this is not the BCS poll. But I do say we should be 1 or 2 in every poll across the board but the talk will be about Brady and his 6 TD's I will be willing to take that bet that they will swing from his sak!!!

At this point I don't think it matters. We know who the best team is and so do most of their readers. I'm to a point where I would prefer it if they didn't put us at #1 so more ppl would question their credibility and bias.
Win!

no

patriots and vikings will be ahead

I bet money on it

yes, we will be first in some ... but not all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom