Will the Saints bounce back next week?? (1 Viewer)

What do you think?

• Yes, they will bounce back.

Votes: 65 90.3%
  • No, they're the Same Ole' Saints, and the losses will start to pile up.

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters

kewee

I exist as I am, that is enough
Reaction score
Will they beat Tampa Bay? I hope they do, and I think they will, but could they be the "Same Ole' Saints?"

Last edited:
definately not the same ol saints, may not have a great record at the end, a few pieces of a great puzzle are still missing.
but they aren't the same, that's for sure.

They will go on the Road and dominate the bucks, i say a 28-13 win...naw dont know about the score or dominating, but I think that the mistakes made today wont be made against the bucks...one thing to like about this team is they still didnt give up a sack...and I bet Duece has a 120-150yrd game, he loves the Bucs...but I think the saints can win a 21-17 game on the bucs home court.

The answer is........42

Sorry, was just watching hitchikers guide to the galaxy again, I love that movie.

Seriously, I think we will bounce back.....

i expect the Saints to bounce back, however, 3 weeks ago, Gradakowski picked apart the Saints defense very similarly the way McNair did today.

Defense needs to step it up. With the Falcons and Panthers winning the race for the NfC South deviision is tightening. Another division loss and the Saints risk losing control of thier own destiney.

i expect the Saints to bounce back, however, 3 weeks ago, Gradakowski picked apart the Saints defense very similarly the way McNair did today.

But there was no film on him. He has gone downhill every week.

I predict a Saints win.

Defense needs to step it up. With the Falcons and Panthers winning the race for the NfC South deviision is tightening. Another division loss and the Saints risk losing control of thier own destiney.

yeah but the saints didnt know have any gameplan on Gradakowski becuase no one knew how good or bad he was, now that the saints have played against him, and have game film to study on him i see the outcome being very differnet this sunday:ezbill:

They protect the ball they win. This is the first game we had a number of brain frats!!!!

We still made big plays and Drew is amazing. We have great WR play, RB play, and a great QB. WE have good run D and great speacial team play.

The above will take us far !

Cliff

The Saints are just fine. We lost. We are 5-2. We are still a great football team. I am not worried.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom