Will the Saints ever get a pass rusher? (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
You can get all the DB's you want but if the QB can sit back and go through all of his progressions with ease you are going to have a long day. It feels like a lack of pass rush has been our problem for years now, yet we still seem to think we can get by with situational role players and old vets.

Im actually cool with Vaccaro pick, but I really had hopes of coming away from this draft with someone who could get after the QB.

/endrant

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

Rob Ryan is extremely high on Victor Butler.. I wonder if good old Jerry had anything to do with Demarcus Ware playing through his injury in the end of the season when his play was obviously declining.. Even when healthy he was not impressive this year. I unfortunately watch every cowboy game with my lady because her and her entire family bleed blue

Victor Butler, JG, Wilson; Jordan is developing. And it was just the first round. Stop freakin out. Plenty of talent left

OMG I pray that everyone keeps overlooking the bulls we have getting ready to break through the gates. I guess I see it way differently than a lot of people. Everything,Everything,Everything about our Defensive attack is going to be improved now that we have

1- No distractions
2- The right scheme for our players
3- Coaches from day 1
4- ? marks like will smith who will have to bring it to be on next years roster.

I'm telling y'all, forget chips on shoulders, these guys got a big azz monkey on their backs and they want that sob off. they hate that they have to be known as the worst D in the history of NFL football. So they will try to make everyone forget this season by aiming for top 5

OMG I pray that everyone keeps overlooking the bulls we have getting ready to break through the gates. I guess I see it way differently than a lot of people. Everything,Everything,Everything about our Defensive attack is going to be improved now that we have

1- No distractions
2- The right scheme for our players
3- Coaches from day 1
4- ? marks like will smith who will have to bring it to be on next years roster.

I'm telling y'all, forget chips on shoulders, these guys got a big azz monkey on their backs and they want that sob off. they hate that they have to be known as the worst D in the history of NFL football. So they will try to make everyone forget this season by aiming for top 5

Agreed all we need now is hunger and motivation! Cam and Junior are due to break out. Spags wussified defense held them back. Lewis and Butler are great new adds. The personnel are in place on defense.

I hope Carradine's ACL tear pushes him down more, I read he'll be able to play in 2013 but won't be fully healthy until 2014. Man if we could play him sparingly behind a group of relatively inexperienced but high potential OLB's that'd be awesome.

Hopefully we still trade Ivory, we can use the pick gained to trade up if Collins falls within range.

Stop crying dude. It's only the 1st round, and the Saints had Vaccaro ranked higher than Jones. This pick means that we are really confident in Galette, Wilson, and Butler. I'll roll with that trio all day.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>"@<a href="https://twitter.com/saintsnhornets">saintsnhornets</a>: @<a href="https://twitter.com/jayglazer">jayglazer</a> Any thoughts on Saints choice of Vaccaro over Jones?" &gt;they had him MUCH higher rated</p>&mdash; Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/327648808433496065">April 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rob Ryan is supposedly super high on victor butler (he should know better than anyone) and also say tez has immense potential as a 3-4 olb pass rusher. Victor Butler just hit his prime and I think he will do great things

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom