Will the Saints score 40 or more again this week against the Bills? (1 Viewer)

Will the Saints score 40 or more this Sunday against the Bills?

• Yes we will, we are a machine

Votes: 102 60.7%
  • No, it's tough getting 40 in 3 straight games

Votes: 66 39.3%

• Total voters
The last thing that we need to worry about is if we score 40 points. Lets just win, regardless of the number of points we score.

If Leodis McKelvin is out for Sundays game, expect to see 40. Greer will have a big game nad we have 2 weeks of tape on their no huddle O. Expect GW to have a solid gameplan, Greer takes out Evans, TP & DS take out TO, Vilma takes out Jackson, we rattle TE, cause TOs and win easily.

Dang, you have really figured this game out havn't you. :worthy:

I watched the Bills vs. Pats game and while I think they played ok, it was really that Tom Brady played scared most of the game. He didn't want to plant his foot on his passes and was pretty inaccurate for most of the game. I think the weather could play a role this week, but not enough to give the Bills a chance. Brees is in post season form already. All of his targets are running great routes. We're running the ball just well enough that they can't put everyone out deep.

All that said, it's hard to predict 40+ points in any game in the NFL. The Bills are a pro football team and will play us hard. I say we win 34 - 17.

Matt

Only if the Bills keep the pressure on and force us to embarrass them will we score 40+ points. Of course, if they give up we'll score a ton of points too... so I voted yes :)

No, but only because this is the game our defense really shines and we don't need too.

Expect us to be shutting it down late 3rd quarter.
i dont expect us to shut it down till the offseason.

i say we drop 40 BECAUSE of our D, not despite it
turnovers and maybe another pick 6 run up the score for us.

i mean we havent scored this much past two weeks because we HAD to...
its more like the defense gave drew the ball and he was all like "shucks i gotta do something with it"

yeah its that easy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom