Will the Saints score 40 or more again this week against the Bills? (1 Viewer)

Will the Saints score 40 or more this Sunday against the Bills?

• Yes we will, we are a machine

Votes: 102 60.7%
  • No, it's tough getting 40 in 3 straight games

Votes: 66 39.3%

• Total voters

mafiapetey

WHO DAT NATION
Reaction score
So will the Who Dats score 40 or more this Sunday?

I actually say no. Saints win 34-17

No, but only because this is the game our defense really shines and we don't need too.

Expect us to be shutting it down late 3rd quarter.

27-24. I don't know who wins. It is imperative that we rush the ball 25 times or more on Sunday. That stadium is NOT an easy place to throw the ball, I have been there several times.

If they thought Leftwich was tough, who threw for 300 yards and 3 TD's, then Brees will have this wrapped up by halftime.

No, but only because this is the game our defense really shines and we don't need too.

Sorry but that is crazy talk. The bills are a solid nfl club and you know the old saying..............on any given Sunday. We are also playing at their house and Edwards is looking like a dang good qb this year.

Leftwich threw for 296 and 3 td's on that sorry secondary. What the F you think Breesus will do? 40 points? No problem.

But that is kind of what we did this week. And still scored 2 tds! The D may come up with a pic 6 or two.

Sorry but that is crazy talk. The bills are a solid nfl club and you know the old saying..............on any given Sunday. We are also playing at their house and Edwards is looking like a dang good qb this year.

The Bills are an average NFL club with a bad secondary. Unlike Brees because of the past 3 years, Edwards has yet to prove he's as good as those 2 games say.

i say we break 50.

we're not a machine. we're 'THE MACHINE'

Don't think so. Weather could be a factor, plus the running game may not be as productive if Bell and Thomas are out.

I'm taking the over in this game. The Bills D can't stop us and their offense is pedestrian at best. 45-14 final.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom