Will the Saints wear all black next Sunday? (1 Viewer)

D-Mac26

Who Dat?
Reaction score
I heard that we will wear all black for one of the games this year. I remember in 2001 we wore all black against the Niners in our home finale. I was wondering if anyone has heard if this will be the game it happens.

Those black ballerina tights are horrible. They need to get a stripe going on the pants if they go with the all black look.

The no-lines all black just looks so sleek. I hate having random lines running down pants. I esp. hate jersey/pants continuation lines.

Yea you forgot to mention one other tidbit of info about that game. That is we got blown out by 50.............So no all black uniforms....

Ehhh............color of jersey and outcome of the game seemed to be true until this year. We've been slammed wearing white and black.

on the last front office show prior to thanksgiving, loomis stated the black uni pants were on order. that if they arrived before the season ended, they would be worn sometime in december. he did not say which game. that was two weeks ago.

the all black and gold helmets = pimp

that 2001 49ers game was the worst game i have ever seen a team (in any sport) play

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom