Will the saints win next week (1 Viewer)

mr0299984

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yes, my thought about this is that saints are due to win. Atlanta Falcons aren't that great of team and we need the win more than they do. And it is really hard to lose 3 straight games in the beginning of the year . I still have faith in the Saints, what about you?

WHO DAT!!!!!

They've just beaten a team away that we couldn't beat at home. Another Defensive Injury today. I don't think we do.

They've just beaten a team away that we couldn't beat at home. Another Defensive Injury today. I don't think we do.

Yeah. And the Falcons lost to TB who got smoked 40-7 today. You can't go by that.

True they did beat the raiders but I think the saints can pull it off

Quinn has only won one division game with Atlanta. Based on their performance against Tampa it looks like he still doesn't really know how to get his team ready for division games.

I feel better going into this game than I felt going into either of these first two games. I think we'll win.

Is Julio going to be there? Because we don't have Breaux.. or PJ.. :covri:

Really, I do expect to win. But I also doubt my expectation. I got no real feel for it. I'm just gonna have to watch. :idunno:

We better win next week, losing to the Clowns at home on MNF would be the ultimate ignominy.

Saints vs Falcons is a whole new level....you can't go by past games.

Exactly! Anyone remember last year.. Falcons were 4-0 or 5-0 and we were 1-4.... What exactly happened that game?

No matter what people think of Payton fact is ,for all you people who keep throwing out these "statistics", Payton has owned the FAILclowns since he's been here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom