Will Thomas rebound? (1 Viewer)

yes.

no, they won't. they already said they expect him to bounce back and that he's going to be just as involved in the game plan as he has been.

i think he will and also people don't forget sneed had a few fumbling issues before as well but, all in all he'll be fine learning experience.

Thomas will have a giant bounce back game against a weak panthers secondary.

10 catches. 120 yards, 2 touchdowns.

Will he robound? I think so...but if he doesn't start out strong...Drew will definity hesitate to keep throwing to him IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he'll rebound. I want to know if his teammate @VonnBell will build on last weeks game. He nearly had his 1st int when he and Ellerbe collided on a play and had several physical run stuffs and form tackling. I don't think he's really missed very many tackles this year.

You have to show faith in a young guy like that, who's been consistently very good for you. Go right back to him as if saying "it's okay. We still believe in you. Let's go."

Even though he personally sunk my fantasy team this week....he's definitely staying in my starting line up. So Yes, whoop up on the Panthers cantguardmike!

Will he robound? I think so...but if he doesn't start out strong...Drew will definity hesitate to keep throwing to him IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the contrary, Drew will go right back to him as a show of confidence. He did that all the time after a drop by Graham or other receivers.

As for the OP question, I don't have a doubt in mind that he'll rebound.

He's really headstrong and confident. You can bet your *** he will drill himself every single day on ball security. He's gonna be fine

Even though he personally sunk my fantasy team this week....he's definitely staying in my starting line up. So Yes, whoop up on the Panthers cantguardmike!

He kinda personally sunk the actual game as well. But no doubt he'll come back strong. He's gonna be playing with an attitude on Thursday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom