Will Tony Jones Jr Return This Week? (1 Viewer)

I know he returned from IR n wasn’t on this weeks injury report. So hopefully he plays?

I know he returned from IR n wasn’t on this weeks injury report. So hopefully he plays?
They don't have to list the IR players on the injury report unless the active them from from IR. The real question is did Jones Jr practice this week?

They don't have to list the IR players on the injury report unless the active them from from IR. The real question is did Jones Jr practice this week?
Thanks👍🏾

I looked it up n according to Katherine Terrell,TJJ did participate in practice on Wednesday. Meanwhile, the Saints waived RB Lamar Miller. So the eternal optimist in me says dats a good sign dat Jones will play.

But we’ll see.

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I hope so. Besides the fact that we’re getting thin at the position, he was super exciting to watch in preseason.
Agreed. He even had a nice game in the season opener, 11 carries, 51 yds. Things jus kinda went awry after that.

Hope he’s fully healthy n fully ready to step up and in this time around! My biggest concern is his ball security! It’s a MUST that he take care of the ball! Otherwise, he’s shown the potential to be a solid runner, receiver, n blocking RB in pass pro!

If there is a time for him to prove that he’s put it all together, it’s NOW!!!

🤬🤬🤬🤬

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Thanks👍🏾

I looked it up n according to Katherine Terrell,TJJ did participate in practice on Wednesday. Meanwhile, the Saints waived RB Lamar Miller. So the eternal optimist in me says dats a good sign dat Jones will play.

But we’ll see.

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
Sound like it'll be Jones Jr and Ingram

Sound like it'll be Jones Jr and Ingram
Like I said, IF TJJ can step up, take care of his assignments AND care of the ball, n play like he’s capable of, this could be a nice duo for us.

Kinda similar to AK/MI. Both are versatile, can run catch n block. Only here, I think MI takes a lil more of an AK type role as the 3rd down, pass pro, receiving back ( “trust factor”) , n TJJ will assume more rushing duties. Besides, at about 5’11”, 225, TJJ has good size to run between the tackles, n after sitting for weeks, he should b fresh. IF he shows he’s hungry too, then feed him!

We need RB help, we already wore out Kamara, Ingram can't do it all him self at his age

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom