Will Vonn Bell be re-signed? (1 Viewer)

Will Vonn Bell be re-signed?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I needed to create a poll question for a Statistics assignment and thought this one might be interesting. Curious what the forum thinks.

I wish. Don’t think so tho with the Jenkins signing.
And your name is my golf swing. Lol

It would be nice to get him back. It's hard to believe he is still out there on the FA market. If there are no takers for him, hopefully we can re-sign him to a decent contract that won't break the bank. we would have one of the best, if not the best secondary in the league. I voted yes and hope he does return.

I'm surprised he hasn't been signed also. He's probably not going to get that big contract he wanted. Most teams have spent their available money already.

Last edited:
If he returns, it would makes us deeper in the back end. If I had my choice, I'd keep Bell and give Marcus Williams the left foot of fellowship.

:gosaints:
Vonn Bell and Marcus Williams do not play the same type position. Williams is frequently a deep safety... Bell most often lines up closer to the LOS.

Vonn Bell and Marcus Williams do not play the same type position. Williams is frequently a deep safety... Bell most often lines up closer to the LOS.

Marcus Williams attempts to play the deep safety role. It’s not a certainty that he does it well.

Last edited:
You are correct. My point is that Vonn Bell would not be a replacement for Marcus Williams. Another FS would be... but not Vonn Bell.

Absolutely. Two totally different positions. Man I thought Marcus would be a star, clutch playmaker and interception machine.
As I’ve been so many times in my life I was very wrong.

After he and his agent have a moment of clarity, I can see him signing a cheap deal with someone.
Honestly I'm surprised the Falcons haven't gone after him. Their secondary is a dumpster fire and they have no money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom