Will Witherspoon (1 Viewer)

SLUsaint504

Very Banned
Reaction score
I know he was really close to being brought in this off season. How is he doing over there in St louie. I see hes putting up some big numbers and if im not mistaken haslett has compared him to urlacher take that for what its worth, but Ive seen him play alot in carolina he is an athlete. I wonder how he would have done here?

He's doing quite well. He has 74 tackles and a couple of sacks so far this year playing MLB. He's #10 in tackles right behind Jon Vilma and Brian Urlacher and just ahead of Ernie Sims, Donnie Edwards and Derrick Brooks. IIRC, he was going to play WILL for us like he did the Panthers.

Last edited:
Thinking about it hows glover doing over there?? I dont think ive watched a single STL game this year

He has 19 tackles. He's rotated pretty heavily with Claude Wroten. Jimmy Kennedy is definitely benefiting from his lining up next to LaRoi.

ahh wroten the guy from LSU man i wanted us to get him or kyle williams

Well, Wroten was gone. If we wanted Kyle Williams would would have had to not get Roman Harper. Over the last few weeks we see how much Harper means to the defense.

Well, Wroten was gone. If we wanted Kyle Williams would would have had to not get Roman Harper. Over the last few weeks we see how much Harper means to the defense.

I thought Kyle went undrafted.

Kyle Williams was drafted by the Bills in the fifth round. Wow!!! They drafted 6 defensive players out of their 9 picks. Should look our draft come 2007.

He would have been drafted much sooner but got arrested right before the draft with a bunch of pot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom