Will you care about the Saints as much after Drew Brees retires? (1 Viewer)

Will you care about the Saints as much after Drew Brees retires?

• Yes

Votes: 395 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 52 10.7%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 37 7.6%

• Total voters
I am actually ready to see what the future looks like without Brees....sure I will miss him but nothing is permanent in football

I’m a saints fan not a Drew Brees fan. Aren’t most us are from Louisiana? We were fans when we sucked 😂🤣🤣

I still remember my dad cussing after Carney missed the FG against the Jaguars after we scored in the craziest way ever and my dad doesn’t cuss lol

Funny, I hadn't even considered not being a Saints fan once Drew retires. It's true, the signing of Brees caught me fire but he has not embodied the team for me. I loathe that in a team sport, there are "Tom Brady Fans" and that Tom Brady himself has made the point that it's about himself.

I read the question differently I guess. I will always be a Saints fan and will always pull for them to do well. However, football (mainly the NFL) in general has meant less and less to me since Bountygate and I find myself caring less and less each year. The fact that Brees is retiring just happens to coincide with my indifference and desire to start doing something else with my Sundays.

Saints 4 Life.
As long as they are still in New Orleans.

Hell to the yeah!!! I was already a Saint for almost 2 decades before Drew got here, & i’ll be a Saint till the end.

SAINTS for life baby!!!

More than likely we're gonna regress for awhile. I just hope brees has one more year with the fans and team. He's still good. I've seen what we've looked like without him. The offense was far less potent. You can't win on defense and inconsistent offense, not anything major. I think he has one more year left to defy the odds, silence the critics, and finish on a high note.

Who Dat!? for life. Black & Gold baby. I remember getting really down about the whole thing during the 2005 season. Saints playing home games in the 'visitors' stadium. I was really bummed. Tuned everything out. While I was visiting in New Orleans, I think for the Jazz Fest, a fried of mine called, wanted to know want I wanted to know about the Saints drafting Reggie Bush. Back then, I was not on saintsreport.com. and I tended to be uninformed about off season transactions and changes etc.. So I don't remember if I heard about Coach Payton or Drew Brees, or Reggie Bush first.. Some months later I joined saintsreport.com and have been a member here since. no place better to stay informed during the off season. Who Dat!?

I've been a fan my whole life. Drew was amazing and a real blessing to the team and city. But the Saints are bigger than one person.

I've been a Saints fan since I was old enough to know what football was. The true fans will stick with the Saints through the good times and bad, and to me, they're the only ones who matter, bandwagoners can jump off at their leisure.

I dont think I will care for football in general, least not the NFL until goodell, Rivera, and those misfit of refs are gone out of the league.

After last 4 years ive come to the attitude of why bother when you know the NFL is not letting the Saints anywhere near a SB any time soon? What it come down to, should of been obvious with the non call in the Rams game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom