Will you care about the Saints as much after Drew Brees retires? (3 Viewers)

Will you care about the Saints as much after Drew Brees retires?

• Yes

Votes: 395 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 52 10.7%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 37 7.6%

• Total voters
I have been a fan since the 70's.

There are some that won't. They became fans when he got here and will leave with him. I'll pack for them! WHO DAT 4 LIFE!!!

But there are others who have been fans since the 70s but are just tired of the NFL and Goodell's crap.

Nah that's BS. No one enjoyed the Brees years and the super Bowl win more than the people who cheered for this team when they were 1-15. Its easy to enjoy the success. True fans stick by the team no matter what. Bandwagon fans can't appreciate the success fully because they have nothing to compare it with.

Amen to this. The first jersey I could afford to buy was a Ricky Williams. I’ve seen the best and the worst of this team and I’ve enjoyed every bit of it. I’m looking forward to the next chapter of Saints football.

But there are others who have been fans since the 70s but are just tired of the NFL and Goodell's crap.
Yeah but those fans aren't leaving when Drew retires so that's a different group. This is about the bandwagon fans that became fans during the 06 season or after.

While I admired our team's guts to call out Goodell, in hindsight it may have been a mistake. Since that time we have been on the wrong side of many calls in crucial times and in my gut that's why. So we have watched many great seasons from our guys be wasted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom