Will you get to watch the game on T.V. ??? (1 Viewer)

MrScary

KCCO
Reaction score
I cannot believe that we're not getting the game here in Houston. So close and yet so far.

GWave120

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Download TVUPlayer.

The Fox Affiliate that's available on it is the San Francisco affiliate.

SAINTS FOOTBALL FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

You can thank me later.

slowmotion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I got lucky. I am leaving for seattle this saturday and I was scared that I would miss the game. But luckily, we are playing the 49ers which is in the same division as the seahawks and the seahawks have the sunday night NBC game. Things actually worked out perfectly.

Though I will be missing all the college games this saturday, but I could deal with that as long as LSU is not playing.

bossdawg

Reaction score
I get to watch all the saints games in dallas, I have direct TV with the NFL ticket. Its good to be me.

CoolBrees1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Didn't realize so many of you all were from out of state....I myself reside in Kenner...about 2 miles from the airport....north of I-10.....I just so happen to get all the Saints games...but being a season ticket holder....well let's just say I fortunate to be able to see them live and up close.....

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
THAT SUCKS!, im gonna have to find a way to go to new orleans and go to the game, i can't believe Florida isn't gonna have the game AT ALL, we in the hell are we constantly getting AFC games in Florida the majority of the season? There are no exciting AFC teams here, Well no Exciting NFC teams here either but at least buc's have a more recent Championship than these 2 AFC teams here.

fish

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dost mine eyes deceive me? Is that a weather map, or is Alaska all blue because we're getting the Saints game?

I've been quite lazy this year. In past seasons I'd be up way too early to make sure I got myself somewhere with Sunday Ticket to catch some brunch and Saints football. This year, I've been getting up at 8:59 (the early games start at 9am here) which leaves me just enough time to crawl over to my computer and boot up Saints radio so I can listen to the game while I drool on the carpet.

I'm going to have to use my eyes this Sunday :O

MudBugger

Very Banned
Reaction score
If I didn't have the Sunday Ticket, the greatest sports package in the world, I would be definitely looking for a sports bars that carries a majority of the games. I wouldn't care if there was no volume.

How great is watching NFL games in Hawaii? Games start at 6:00 am? Imagine having to wake by an alarm just to catch the start of the game! You don't have to wait for hours for the game to start.

MamaSaint

Rickey Jackson - 2010 HOF (RIP Jan)
Reaction score
Holy smokes...they are playing the game in this part of North Carolina. I'll have to watch on the local channel again instead of NFL Sunday Ticket. This is really surprising because those local folks who aren't Panthers fans are usually Redskins fans. I guess it's because of the division implications.

Jan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATCH: CSC’s week in review breaks down Saints’ surprising loss against the Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch: Saints rookie tight end Adam Trautman catches first NFL pass against Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
What will we watch closely in Saints vs. Raiders? Saints offense without Michael Thomas, for one Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch, follow Saints vs. Raiders: Get key broadcast information, expert picks, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders: Matchups to Watch SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CHI-TOWNSAINT How do I watch TNF? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights Saints offensive line vs. Bucs SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
WATCH: CSC’s week in review breaks down Saints’ big win against Tampa Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch: On Drew Brees' day, Demario Davis' contract, Jenkins' pick-six, more as Saints beat Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB I got a chance to watch that Atlanta beatdown Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
3 things to watch as the Saints renew their quest for a Super Bowl title Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch Saints vs. Buccaneers: Broadcast info, expert picks, live updates and more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
where yat brah Watch Party--Bucs and Packers games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
cue180 Payton delayed trip home in order to review game film Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 40
Fleur-de-Links, September 23: More analysis of the Saints/Raiders game as Green Bay looms in the distance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Whenever the Saints lose a Primetime Game.. They win the next Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Covington Saint There's no integrity left in the NFL game. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 73
The Saints don’t look like the Saints, as they drop Week 2 game in Las Vegas, 34-24. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 22: Fallout from the Saints’ week 2 game against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
SystemShock Last drive of the game: if you are going to give up like that, just take knees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Raiders score 24 unanswered points to top Saints in first-ever Las Vegas game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Payton post game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
mither_rome Run game early Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 standouts Margus Hunt and Bennie Fowler III called up from practice squad for Saints vs. Raiders game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CowtownSaint Murray, Harris or TQS, Who has the Biggest Game Tonight? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Saints vs. Raiders: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
cue180 Dr. Anderson might evaluate Thomas before Packers game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2494
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 Lions may be inbound on a 12 game losing streak. *Trap Game Alert* Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Krodwhodat Fox Americas game of the week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
English N/S SNF : New England at Seattle game thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 229
[Cowboys vs. Falcons] Cowgirls just handing the game to the Falcons from the start Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 51
Saint Jack N/S Another Pick Your Poison Game: Falcons @ Cowboys Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 392
jasonsw Saints What are you looking for in the Monday Night game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 52
Dan in Lafayette Saints injury report: TE Cook says Michael Thomas will miss Monday’s game SR News Page Articles 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Saints @ Raiders Game Preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Kicking game quality is ace in the hole for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas injury: Here's what Saints did on 13 snaps without star WR in Buccaneers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S ***Burrow's Bengals vs Mayfield's Browns Game Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 307
Billgluckman That little trick play at the end of the game.. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
gummbo70114 Rewatch Tampa versus Saints game on NFL network at 7 PM central time Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Gentilly504 Over or Under(ratings)for Saints Monday Night Game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5