Will you get to watch the game on T.V. ??? (1 Viewer)

I cannot believe that we're not getting the game here in Houston. So close and yet so far.

Download TVUPlayer.

The Fox Affiliate that's available on it is the San Francisco affiliate.

SAINTS FOOTBALL FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

You can thank me later.

I got lucky. I am leaving for seattle this saturday and I was scared that I would miss the game. But luckily, we are playing the 49ers which is in the same division as the seahawks and the seahawks have the sunday night NBC game. Things actually worked out perfectly.

Though I will be missing all the college games this saturday, but I could deal with that as long as LSU is not playing.

I get to watch all the saints games in dallas, I have direct TV with the NFL ticket. Its good to be me.

Didn't realize so many of you all were from out of state....I myself reside in Kenner...about 2 miles from the airport....north of I-10.....I just so happen to get all the Saints games...but being a season ticket holder....well let's just say I fortunate to be able to see them live and up close.....

Since I have the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket I'll be watching this game and every game after this one.

THAT SUCKS!, im gonna have to find a way to go to new orleans and go to the game, i can't believe Florida isn't gonna have the game AT ALL, we in the hell are we constantly getting AFC games in Florida the majority of the season? There are no exciting AFC teams here, Well no Exciting NFC teams here either but at least buc's have a more recent Championship than these 2 AFC teams here.

Dost mine eyes deceive me? Is that a weather map, or is Alaska all blue because we're getting the Saints game?

I've been quite lazy this year. In past seasons I'd be up way too early to make sure I got myself somewhere with Sunday Ticket to catch some brunch and Saints football. This year, I've been getting up at 8:59 (the early games start at 9am here) which leaves me just enough time to crawl over to my computer and boot up Saints radio so I can listen to the game while I drool on the carpet.

I'm going to have to use my eyes this Sunday :O

If I didn't have the Sunday Ticket, the greatest sports package in the world, I would be definitely looking for a sports bars that carries a majority of the games. I wouldn't care if there was no volume.

How great is watching NFL games in Hawaii? Games start at 6:00 am? Imagine having to wake by an alarm just to catch the start of the game! You don't have to wait for hours for the game to start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom