Will you get to watch the game on T.V. ??? (1 Viewer)

Holy smokes...they are playing the game in this part of North Carolina. I'll have to watch on the local channel again instead of NFL Sunday Ticket. This is really surprising because those local folks who aren't Panthers fans are usually Redskins fans. I guess it's because of the division implications.

Jan

Once again,

DAMN THE REDSKINS!!!

Especially in an area with so many government transplants; after the Deadskins are out of the playoffs they should start to show some other games in the Northern Virginia/DC area.

Use Sopcast. Its a live p2p streaming player. Some guy in the gameday chat turned me onto it. Its about 30 seconds behind but its pretty good quality and works great. Theres a certain station you go to to see the Saints games.

I'd install the player then search google for "NFL games sopcast" and you'll probably find the page that links all the NFL games to the player.

I'm LUCKY!

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I get to watch the game every week. I'm never subject to a blackout, (which there is none this year, since we sold all the tickets.) since I live the required 100 miles from NO, and I'm in their region, so I see them whether they are on FOX, CBS, or NBC. I would be up a creek if the played on NFL network, but my brother has that, so if it happens, here I come Bro. :ezbill:

Didn't realize so many of you all were from out of state....I myself reside in Kenner...about 2 miles from the airport....north of I-10.....I just so happen to get all the Saints games...but being a season ticket holder....well let's just say I fortunate to be able to see them live and up close.....

Didn't you mean to say that you would get all the games, unless of a blackout, which there is none this year, because of ticket sales. Go Saints!!

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I get to watch the game every week. I'm never subject to a blackout, (which there is none this year, since we sold all the tickets.) since I live the required 100 miles from NO, and I'm in their region, so I see them whether they are on FOX, CBS, or NBC. I would be up a creek if the played on NFL network, but my brother has that, so if it happens, here I come Bro. :ezbill:

I'm lucky enough to just be close enough to Lake Charles to pick up Fox 29 with bunny ears. Beaumont rarely plays Saints games, even when they are on in Houston we'll get somethign stupid like the Falcons.

I'm glad they show all Saints games here in Monroe. If I can't make it down to NOLA simply turn on FOX or CBS.Very nice indeed.

THAT SUCKS!, im gonna have to find a way to go to new orleans and go to the game, i can't believe Florida isn't gonna have the game AT ALL, we in the hell are we constantly getting AFC games in Florida the majority of the season? There are no exciting AFC teams here, Well no Exciting NFC teams here either but at least buc's have a more recent Championship than these 2 AFC teams here.

I feel for ya. I used to live in various places in Pinellas Country. I got so sick of seeing Minn and Chi. Miami and Det I could stand cause of Marino and Sanders. I presently live in Queens, NY and I have found a new hatred for the NFC/AFC East. Take last week. Almost the entire country had the Saints/Atlanta game BUT ME! Thankfully there is a real good Irish bar close to me that has the Ticket. It's very quite on Sun morn so I get to watch the game on a HD huge TV WITH SOUND and have some fat wiesse beers.

I love it when the Saints are doing well and they get broadcasted here in Dallas over NFC East games. We don't have as much of Alabama as we should.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom