Will you keep wearing a mask after the pandemic is over? (1 Viewer)

Wearing a mask so tight that it hurts your ears doesn't mean it won't have gaps.

"Cloth masks", those vary. I have cloth masks,but the ones I have are triple layered and come with a pocket for a filter. They fit very snugly on my face and I can wear them for hours.

Same. I've worn one for multiple flights to and from the Middle East and I was never uncomfortable.

Can't argue with science.

“That’s where the truth lies, right down here in the gut. Do you know you have more nerve endings in your gut than you have in your head? You can look it up. Now, I know some of you are going to say, ‘I did look it up, and that’s not true.’ That’s ’cause you looked it up in a book. Next time, look it up in your gut. I did. My gut tells me that’s how our nervous system works.”

Without the mask, Paul = devilishly handsome and sexy.
With the mask, Paul = a devilishly handsome and sexy ninja.

I will continue to wear a mask until guidance changes and it’s safe to go maskless, but if an establishment still requires masks at that point then I’ll put it on.

I just hope that once this pandemic is over, we are not divided into ninjas vs. regular people because I don’t want to have to unleash the dragon.

I don't know... had people had today's attitudes 80 years ago, we'd probably be speaking German today.

Something so simple, that could help control a virus, and get us back to as close to business as usual nationwide...

I don't know... had people had today's attitudes 80 years ago, we'd probably be speaking German today.

Something so simple, that could help control a virus, and get us back to as close to business as usual nationwide...

It's beyond ridiculous.
I want everybody to wear a mask from now on.
I don't want to smell your breath or look at your rotten teeth.

I'm wearing two masks from now on.
Even if it doesn't protect me from the selfish idiots, at least I won't be one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom