Will you watch Star Trek Discovery on CBS All Access? (2 Viewers)

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4dxe_ugmIVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nope... Huge Star Trek fan, but CBS will not get a dime from me. :nono:

not paying for broadcast tv streaming service. The trailer looks better than what i expected, but this media plan they have is terrible. Eventually i'll just buy the season on iTunes and binge it.

So it is not free? I guess not then. I will probably download it later though ;)

not paying for broadcast tv streaming service. The trailer looks better than what i expected, but this media plan they have is terrible. Eventually i'll just buy the season on iTunes and binge it.

Exactly. Don't know what makes CBS thinks they can become the next NetFlix. But I'm not paying just to see one show and other things that's already available on-demand. And if I can't see it on-demand, then it's not worth seeing then.

I've been watching CBS for 43 years for free. I'll sign up for the free trial to watch an episode and if I like I don't mind paying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly my plans. If I watched a lot of CBS programming, I'd be interested. $5.99 a month isn't horrible. However I don't watch much TV at all to begin with. I've gone a month with nothing but OTA TV, Netflix, and YouTube and I can't really complain.

Miyako and I plan to hit a local bar to see Saints games this year unless I find a good stream of it.

big Star Trek fan, so i would normally be all over this
however, even aside from the paying CBS thing, it must be noted that there is a lot of mid-level sci-fi out there that's already in this wheelhouse (Dark Matter, The Expanse, Travelers - among many others) - new Star Trek will have to be BattleStar level to distinguish itself

Miyako and I plan to hit a local bar to see Saints games this year unless I find a good stream of it.

is this for the socialization?
if not that doesn't seem anymore cost effective than slingtv -wait - you'd probably have to get an NFL package as well, huh?
ok, nevermind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom