Wille Nelson caught with Marijuana in texas... (1 Viewer)

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Willie Nelson should be able to do whatever he damn well pleases.

You know he wouldn't hurt a fly, so what's the point in hassling Willie anymore than he's already been hassled? He's an American treasure, leave him alone.

attachment.php

No shrooms found this time?

Texas is still lagging behind the prowess of Louisiana law enforcement.

Oh puhleeease !
I heard Dr.Drew say this morning that even though pot is "still" illegal in CA, that there is a pot pharmacy on every corner, and are just handing out prescrip cards to everyone. SO basically everybody is toking, or capable of in CA.
Why not just legalize it and quit bogging down the system with such pettyness!

Busting Willie for Weed, what a laugher! What's he gonna do after he tokes, sing a song, eat a cookie ???? Stupidness!

Oh puhleeease !
I heard Dr.Drew say this morning that even though pot is "still" illegal in CA, that there is a pot pharmacy on every corner, and are just handing out prescrip cards to everyone. SO basically everybody is toking, or capable of in CA.
Why not just legalize it and quit bogging down the system with such pettyness!

Busting Willie for Weed, what a laugher! What's he gonna do after he tokes, sing a song, eat a cookie ???? Stupidness!
He might decide to play his guitar too. I know, I know...that's living life on the edge...but that's the way Willie rolls.

When all is said and done, how much is this going to end up costing the state of Texas to work this through the chain of legal hoops? Willie for weed. Wow, pat yourselves on the back for that bust guys.

Depends on what you mean by "cost". It costs the citizens of Texas money, and its going to cost Willie's camp especially. But the government employees are rolling in the dough, whether its the police getting their salaries paid, the courts getting their fees, the prisons getting their share... the whole thing is a racket. When its all said and done they will net tens of thousands of dollars from this single bust alone. Thats why the government wants to maintain the status quo with marijuana laws.

Ethically its troublesome to imprison citizens over a non-violent offense such as possession of a plant. But even worse, think about the killings and the terrorism south of the border. Entire towns are under the oppression of ruthless drug gangs, and the majority of their funding comes from the marijuana black market.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Willie Nelson should be able to do whatever he damn well pleases.

You know he wouldn't hurt a fly, so what's the point in hassling Willie anymore than he's already been hassled? He's an American treasure, leave him alone.

True this. Some pot-friendly country like the Netherlands should make him honorary consul, and get him diplomatic immunity. :ylsmoke:

Willie Nelson could sing his way out of pot trouble, a prosecutor saysBy Alan Duke, CNNMarch 28, 2011 1:17 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Willie Nelson's latest pot bust could be settled for a song and $100, a west Texas prosecutor said.

"You can bet your *** I'm not going to be mean to Willie Nelson," Hudspeth County Attorney C.R. "Kit" Bramblett told CNN Monday, confirming his plea recommendation

Bramblett joked that while Nelson was initially charged with possession of six ounces of pot, which would put the case out of his jurisdiction, he and the sheriff smoked or threw out enough to bring it into his jurisdiction.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/03/28/willie.nelson.pot.plea/index.html?hpt=C2

Joe

I bet it was six ounces of such good stuff it probably ought to be illegal.

Man, the weed today is 100 times better than the crap we smoked in HS.

yes, but kids today have no idea what real lsd is

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom