William Moody, best known to wrestling fans as legendary manager Paul Bearer has died (1 Viewer)

As a kid I grew up with undertaker and it does seem to me that he Paul bearer should be older

C M Punk is the best talker around, then or now.

Nah. I once saw Roddy Piper cut a promo that involved jungle cats, the loch ness monster, and someone's grandma. Punk's mic work is very good, but it's also over-hyped because of the number of worked shoot promos he cuts. There's a lot of "Oh damn, I can't believe he said that!" which loses its punch when you realize everyone backstage knows he's going to say it, more or less.

He lacks the over-the-top insanity of guys like Piper or Macho Man, and he lacks the emotive ability of guys like Foley (in his prime, before he became about cheap pops, etc.). He's a good talker, but best ever? Nah. His act is pretty one note: intelligent arse who says things other people won't.

And Paul would have been all for it too.....that is just the business.

Paul would be happy that the Bellas are back too!

the-bella-twins.jpg

Moody getting tossed around this week on RAW. Maybe he will get a push?

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/AkGdq4NOBE8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/AkGdq4NOBE8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Sucks. Rest In Peace Paul Bearizie! When I was younger I would always get the hibby jibbies watching him with that urn. I remember when Undertaker took him out in that cement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom