William Moody, best known to wrestling fans as legendary manager Paul Bearer has died (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
WWE Breaking News: Paul Bearer Dead at 58 Years Old | Bleacher Report

The WWE posted tonight on its web site that Bearer passed away just tonight at 58 years old.

While the circumstances surrounding his passing have yet to be publicly revealed, this is a very sad turn of events for wrestling fans.

Being known as William Moody away from the ring, Bearer used his real-life profession as the owner of a funeral parlor as part of his mortician gimmick, serving as the Undertaker's on-and-off manager for over 20 years in the 1990s and 2000s.

Howard Finkel&#8207;<S>@</S>howardfinkel
Saddened to learn of the passing of Paul Bearer (William Moody). He was a unique, one of a kind individual both in and out of the ring. RIP
truly a legend... RIP Paul Bearer

At Home With Paul Bearer [HD] - YouTube

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3DsKZFFikWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I having watched wrestling since the early 00's, but I do remember him.

I had no idea he used his real life profession to create his character.

RIP.

Remember the rumor was Earthquake couldn't stop moving because if he did he would die?

Don't remember that.

But here's a pic of him from his short lived Sumo career before he changed careers to Pro wrestling.

Tenta-as-Sumotori.gif

Paul Bearer is one of the most iconic managers in WWE history and he always will be. While his living vessel has seized to function, he will always be remembered in the eyes and hearts of millions.

Rrrrest... In.. Peeeeeeeeaace~

Taker and Paul Bearer on Regis & Kathie Lee in '91 in full character lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eK9wXaNPopE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

damn. i always liked paul bearer. much easier to listen to than jimmy hart.

He managed wrestlers for years on the gulf coast under the name Percy Pringle. Back in the 70's. anyone else remember that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom