Willie Snead Madden '17 (1 Viewer)

stadanko

I'm inside the computer.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it's like they didn't even try. "Hey guys, we still have the Polamalu hair models saved somewhere, right? Yeah, just stick that on Snead. Close enough."

Zephyr

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Yeah, what's weird is they have short dreads in the game. At least Payton's in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

platinumvinnyv

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Sorry to thread I played madden since 98 i was 9 then I have not bought madden in two years because of the obvious biased towards offense unless I have Seahawks of course. Did they fix zone coverage? And let I play actual man on speedy receivers

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to thread I played madden since 98 i was 9 then I have not bought madden in two years because of the obvious biased towards offense unless I have Seahawks of course. Did they fix zone coverage? And let I play actual man on speedy receivers
Prob perfect year to go and buy it. They fixed Zone and Defenders now have assigned gaps so they fill running lanes realistically.

Or at least that's what they are selling

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
Sounds about right. That's my frustration with Madden, more than the gameplay itself. They don't pay the slightest bit of attention to player models unless that player is household name. Last year Kikaha was a red-headed white guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom